Genesis Capital Solutions is hiring a Business Development Manager in the OK/TX region to lead growth in a four-state territory.
The job description is below. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and help us understand why you are the one we should hire.
Business Development Managers are responsible for driving growth of the company’s services within the assigned territory. Business Development Managers lead the growth through prospecting, networking, participation in various industry and professional groups, conferences and trade shows.
S/He represent the services provided by our company to contractors, which include capital funding, insurance supplement services and material sales.
Business Development Managers are responsible for leading the entire sales process including systematic prospecting, development of opportunity-specific sales strategy, solution presentation, negotiations and closing the deal. S/He will build and maintain a strong sales pipeline and forecast correlating to pursuit opportunities, prepare and facilitate presentations & proposals as well as close sales and finalize agreements with clients in their assigned territory.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3 – 5 years’ experience with demonstrated success in selling solutions in/to the roofing/restoration/construction contracting industries
- Demonstrated success navigating business solutions sales with business owners
- Demonstrated experience working with, and contacts within, the roofing/restoration market
- Demonstrated network of supplier, manufacturer and professional trade relationships
- Experience leveraging a CRM tool for report generation and sales tracking
- Prior experience utilizing social media technologies & social selling skills
- Excellent influence and negotiation skills
- Must be motivated and self-disciplined
- Strong time management skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Active network of contractor, supplier and manufacturer contacts in and around the assigned territory
- Public speaking experience
- Exhibit strong business acumen, skills and maturity
- Exhibit exceptionally strong communication, presentation, analytical and organizational skills
Genesis Contractor Solutions provides roofers, restoration companies and other contractors access to capital to grow their businesses. We also provide administrative services designed to eliminate much of the expense associated with collections and accounts receivable management, insurance and mortgage company negotiations and more. We assist in creating a stabilized environment where contractors grow and operational barriers are eliminated.
With physical offices in Denver, Aspen and Orlando, GCS can also be found online at www.genesiscontractorsolutions.com.
GCS is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 3 years
- Roofing, Restoration or GC Industry: 2 years