About Genesis Contractor Solutions
Genesis Contractor Solutions provides roofers, restoration companies and other contractors access to capital to grow their businesses. We also provide administrative services designed to eliminate much of the expenses associated with collections and accounts receivable management, insurance and mortgage company negotiations and more. We assist in creating a stabilized environment where contractors grow and operational barriers are eliminated.
Sales Engineer Position Description
You will be joining a great team whose role is to serve as the technical liaison to the sales process. You will be speaking daily with business managers and owners at contracting companies across the country. To excel at this position, you must be able to communicate amazingly well, especially with technical issues to a non-technical audience. You must also be great with attention to detail and consulting at an owner level. You are comfortable helping to figure out how contractors can grow their businesses and able to work through the process with them. You must be fully capable of taking ownership over client relationships and sales goals, including responding to consistent challenges and going above and beyond as needed.
The position is in our Denver, CO office. Travel is light to moderate.
- Collaborate with the sales team in coordinating/conducting client onboarding and training
- Support the business development team in researching clients to understand their needs and key business areas for our services
- Navigate prospects through the funding approval process
- Help to communicate the GCS value proposition to prospects and clients
- Remain highly knowledgeable about industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Determine client fit and qualifications as they move through the sales process
- Track your individual and team performance against quantitative goals, collaborate and lead change
- Be in constant communication with the business development team
- You must have excellent customer service and communications skills
- Be technically proficient and able to dumb things down to the level of your audience
- Ability to understand and support sales strategies/process
- Ability and desire to discover pain points and help clients resolve them
- Superior time management skills and multi-tasking ability
- Understanding of the contractor industry and business nuances
- You must be willing to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them and learn from them
- You must have excellent written and oral communication skills
With physical offices in Denver, Aspen and Orlando, GCS can also be found online at www.genesiscontractorsolutions.com.
If you are interested and meet the above criteria, please email email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time
- Project Management: 2 years
- Sales Engineer: 2 years
- Roofing, Restoration or GC: 1 year