Genesis Capital Ventures, LLC is a financial services company that buys insurance account receivables from roofing and restoration companies that do insurance repairs for customers. We help provide stability and growth, as well as increase cash flow to the contractor.
We are currently seeking an experienced accounts receivable (insurance) collector for a full-time position in the Centennial, Colorado area to join our fast growing company. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collections of outstanding receivables on a daily basis through telephone and written communication. (Includes phone calls, email and mailing letters and invoices). Includes customers, insurance companies, mortgage companies, and contractors.
- Maintain customer files with attention to detail.
- Establish and maintain effective work relationships with new and existing customers.
- Interact with members to resolve outstanding project deals.
- Work closely with under-writing to ensure member accounts are accurate and collected in appropriate time frames.
- Spanish Speaking a Bonus**
- Insurance industry experience a huge plus!
- Minimum of two year’s experience in accounts receivable and collections.
- Organized and time efficient.
- Must be self-motivated and attention to detail.
- Ability to follow directive, as well as processes and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and a persuasive communication style.
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in Word and Excel.
|Job Type||Full time|