Thu01Mar2018Sat03Mar20189:00 AM to 5:30 PMSouthPoint Convention Center - Las Vegas
Win The Storm - 2018 - Las Vegas
Join 2500+ General Contractors, Roofing Contractors, Fire/Water Restoration Companies, Public Adjusters and other Industry Entrepreneurs. Hear from top-notch speakers, vendors, and industry giants. Break out of your comfort zone, and take your contracting business to the next level. WTS is the #1 annual conference-trade show of choice for Entrepreneurs, Owners, Key Managers, and Top Sales Producers looking for real strategies, systems, and tools to SCALE IT.
Walk the WTS Tradeshow Expo Floor and meet with your favorite industry vendors!
Get in the know on the latest technology, laws, and changes in the Industry! And don’t forget about the Saturday FUN FACTOR events!
Discounted Tickets Available! Contact Autumn Woosck;
330-57-STORM - email@example.com
Use Discount Code: GENESIS
>>>> Visit Booth 408 <<<<
WIN THE STORM 2018
Las Vegas, NV – Join us March 1st-3rd 2018 for 3 Days of the BEST TRAINING in the $100B+ insurance restoration industry! Hear from top-notch speakers, vendors, and industry giants. Break out of your comfort zone, and take your contracting business to the next level. Get ready to make MILLIONS. Get in the know on the latest technology, laws, and changes in the Insurance Restoration Industry! And don’t forget about the Saturday FUN FACTOR events!
SOUTH POINT HOTEL & CASINO
The Venue – located in the heart of the premiere southwest Las Vegas valley, just minutes away from the famous Las Vegas Strip. Some of our many amenities include a 16-screen Century Theatre movie complex, 64-lane bowling center and a handful of restaurants that cater to all appetites and tastes. Our casino features a large selection of table games and the latest slot and video poker machines.
We hope to see you in Las Vegas!
Tue06Feb2018Thu08Feb201811:00am to 5:00pmErnest N. Morial Convention Center - New Orleans, LA
Every year the biggest, most influential trade event for the roofing construction and maintenance industry provides total coverage of the innovative equipment, suppliers, resources, information and technologies that are shaping the future of our industry.
Everyone who has a role in the industry comes together at this powerful event to conduct face-to-face meetings, experience the newest innovations, participate in cutting-edge conference sessions and demos, and build relationships at high-level networking events.
This unique gathering offers extensive business development opportunities, by presenting the broadest array of solutions to support each individual segment and creating worldly connections to grow operations of every size.
- Who Attends: The IRE is designed for commercial and residential roofing contractors, builders, remodelers, building owners, facility managers, estimators, specifiers, architects and engineers of any level.
- The Show Floor: The show floor will feature manufacturers and suppliers of all sizes displaying the full gamut of products, value-added services and the most innovative ideas in roofing materials and technology. From major corporations to innovative new start-ups, you will find every conceivable segment of the industry in one place, at one time.
- Educational Conference: Learning is a vital part of the IRE. Much more than just a trade show, we offer brilliant speakers, fresh ideas, and continuous inspiration through 122 education hours and 44 sessions. Whether you want to tap into technology-based session, polish your professional skills in business courses, spark your imagination at a workplace safety class, our unique and idea-generating educational conference program has it covered.
- Special Events: Experience the full spectrum of business and fun while making those all-important connections through a variety of networking opportunities. Special events include the Keynote by Julius “Dr. J” Erving, the Welcome Party at Generations Hall, the Community Service Day, the National Women in Roofing Reception, as well as the collection of NRCA events through the NRCA Annual Convention.
No other event brings it all together like this or impacts more sectors of the market. To increase results, streamline efficiencies and transform your business, register to attend now.
Pre-Register for Your Chance to Grab $ome Ca$h!
Mon22Jan2018Wed24Jan20188:30am to 6:00pmErnest N. Morial Convention Center - New Orleans, LA
Visit the Genesis Contractor Solution's Booth #209 @ IMG-2018
Advances in technology are changing so quickly that today’s data-driven business operator can scarcely keep up. Join in on the cutting edge of data developments as they tackle recent challenges and opportunities related to smart index mapping, hail maps, CRM, aerial measurements, social media, tech disruptions, and more.
Jeff Posey, CEO and Founder of Genesis Capital Ventures, has over 20 years of experience in the construction industry, as both a developer and contractor, including 10+ years of experience specializing in the roofing, solar and restoration industries.
In 2013, Posey negotiated the disposition of his multi-million dollar organization based in Colorado. With the financial savvy and expertise as a contractor, entrepreneur, business owner, and financial consultant, Jeff knows first-hand the obstacles that Roofing and Restoration Contractors must overcome to maintain, grow and operate their businesses. With his vast experience in the construction industry, owning and operating his own businesses, managing restoration work ranging from high-rises to historical building restoration, to designing and building Smart Growth Communities, Jeff has built a reputation for exceeding his clients’ expectations and for being a generous and respected member of the community. He has made it his life’s work to find a way to combine his passion for business with his passion for helping others.
Jeff is also the founder of StormScamHelp.org to bring back integrity, honesty and quality workmanship to the roofing industry, serve as a check and balance for roofers, insurance companies, and consumers, and help educate consumers on how to avoid problems or how to fight back when problems occur. Jeff holds a Bachelor’s degree in Finance from the University of Alabama.
Breaking Barriers to Record GROWTH in 2018! Jeff Posey 1/22/2018 15:00 1/22/2018 15:45 Rm 264 Technology
Managing By The Numbers Jeff Posey 1/23/2018 15:00 1/23/2018 15:45 Rm 267 Contractors Toolbox
Visit the Genesis Contractor Solution's Booth #209 @ IMG-2018 &
CASH GRAB MACHINE!!!
Wed17Jan201810:00am to 5:00pm CSTPetroleum Club of Oklahoma City - 100 N Broadway Ave., Oklahoma City, OK 73102
Come and learn from the best in the roofing industry and get exclusive access to Hail Trace's forecast for the 2018 hail season. This will be a great opportunity to network with an array of business professionals offering insight into how to get the most out of your business. Lunch will be provided and the following guests will be speaking:
Steve Patrick, author of "Level the Playing Field"
Larry Bache, Esq. Merlin Law Group
Drew Houghton, F & Y Attorney Group
Brianna Baker, CEO, Sky Diamond Adjusting
Jamie Dandar, VP Sales & Marketing, Genesis Contractor Solutions
Derik Kline, CEO, Hail Trace
Tickets are free and available NOW.
RSVP at www.hailtrace.com/forecast.
You’re invited! Join us at our membership lunch to be held on Thursday, November 16, 2017.
Come for lunch and a FREE* 45 minute presentation featuring:
COLORADO’S BUSINESS OUTLOOK NOW AND IN THE FUTURE
By: Greg Lopez, 2018 Colorado Gubernatorial Candidate
Colorado’s economy is thriving and business is booming! Now What?
Greg Lopez, the former mayor of Parker, is running for governor of Colorado in the 2018 primary. As a longtime member of the Denver Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a U.S. Air Force veteran, a small business owner and a 30-year resident of Colorado, he has continually found a way to be connected to Colorado’s civic life. Lopez most recently served as Colorado’s State Director for the U.S. Small Business Administration from 2008 to 2014 – acting as the voice and face of small business.
With a focus on small business and pro-business entrepreneurship, Greg will be speaking to the membership on his current observations on Colorado’s business environment, growth, and low unemployment and where he sees Colorado going and how it might affect our members today and in the future – good or bad.
As the former State Director of the U.S. Small Business Administration, observations on construction growth:
- Spotlight on Colorado small businesses, their numbers, and contribution to the Colorado economy.
- Making Colorado a destination state for business takes action at the State House, but the advocacy needs to be managed and focused across the state.
- Trades as an emphasis and the importance of following and cultivating skills that are not always higher education-centric.
As a pro-business entrepreneur, observations on the construction and roofing industry in Colorado:
- Population growth and low unemployment rate “enjoyed” by the state currently.
- State workforce issues and managing construction growth nationally. Deficits in the trades.
Public policy and the direct effect on Construction, Roofing, and the CRA:
- The importance of associations like the CRA and staying active and supported by elected officials.
In this 45-minute session, you’ll stay GET INFORMED and leave with a BETTER UNDERSTANDING of the economic reality of the business environment in which we are currently operating!
Reservations are requested.
CRA member companies get TWO FREE lunches at this meeting. There is a $20.00 fee for additional employees (3 or more) from member companies and non-member companies are welcome to attend for $40.00 per person.
For more information, call the CRA Office at 303-484-0549 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
View Events Yaw Tandoh